Our mission is to assist women and children who are victims of domestic violence, including emotional, economic, sexual and physical abuse.
Our goal is to provide emergency and transitional housing, emotional support, and a diversified continuum of services focused on safety,
empowerment, and self-sufficiency. Through community partnerships, Better Place Ministries is committed to safety, raising awareness, providing
services, and educating the community about the destruction and long-term effects of domestic violence.
Our ministry focuses on giving hope to women of every color, creed and ethnicity by providing a blueprint to a better way of life based on the
living word of God.
Our Mission is twofold and includes:
Modeling and building intentional relationships by:
· Widening our circle of friendships among women within the church family
· Spending purposeful time with women outside the family of God
· Serving God by using our gifts for the benefits of others.
Empowering women through:
· An enriching study of The Word of God
· A personal conversations with God
Our desire and goal is to Seek God Continually * Serve Him Faithfully * and Share Him boldly
Promoting a healthier happy lifestyle
National Domestic Violence Hotline